Friday, August 10, 2012

My Summer Vacation

Here's what I did on my summer 'vacation'

1.)  We went to the "Strike Out ALS" Rays baseball game on July 3.  The Rays won.  Always a good thing.







2.) Then when celebrated Father's Day.  (I know Father's Day is in June, but neither of the girls were home then, so we celebrated on July 4)



3.) I made minion cupcakes (from the characters on Despicable ME)

)





4.) Got new tires for the van.

5.) Filled out paperwork and paid deposits for the Imp's college.

6.) Helped the Imp set up a budget sheet so she wouldn't spend all the money she earned at Aeropostale.  She became the resident 'jean-ius' knowing all about their different jeans.

7.) I sewed clothes for the girls.  
       a) A dress and skirt for the Singer (who has to dress for her new job as FOCUS missionary)


b) 2 nightshirts for the college dorm for the Imp


     


I'm finishing my vacation by shopping for the girls and helping them pack.  Then I get to drive to Jacksonville, Florida and 3 days later, drive to South Orange, NJ (Seton Hall).  

I can't wait for vacation to be over!

[My husband always told me summer is a mom's busiest time.  I believe him.]






No comments: